Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oct.14,2008

Ethical/Unethical         The thing that Jules did right is to walk away from the computer.But the thing that she did wrong also is that she forgot to log off of her log in.The right thing that Trish did right is to sit down.The wrong thing that he did is to send messages to people when somebody else was still logged in.The thing that Jules and Trish both did were wrong.Reflection       The feeelings that I felt when we did this first project was that I felt that I was confident.Even though it was hard work I knew I could do it.I wanted to  finish the work so at lest I could get a grade.I would give myself a 100 because I want the best grade.For my newsletter I would also want a 100.I think it was just the right time for managing my time.To do better I will try to do better at the work that im doing.I will focuse more on my work.

No comments: